Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 5, 2012

Brian's Winter by Gary Paulsen

What an outstanding writing skill, Mr. Paulsen had pleaded me once again. What an excellent book, and the story was so thrilling that I finished the book in 2 days. The book kept me on reading and almost forgot to do my other homework. I can feel the cold of the winter and I can feel Brian’s feeling of satisphying about the food. The book is like a continue of Hatchet but the story changed a bit, Brian hadn’t been rescued and he had stayed there until the winter. Still, he had adapted the weather and survived with plenty of foods. He had made a big war bow with greater damage and he uses it to hunt moose and deer. He had made warm cloths out of animal skins. In the end he had met humans and they welcome him to the shelter. I can’t wait to read the next book.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét